Fun Facts About Nichole:
- Lives in San Diego, CA
- Married to Jason, daughter, adult Maliyah, lives in Los Angeles and has Maltese mix dog, Harley
- Works for Amgen as a Biomarker Oncology specialist
- Enjoys playing tennis, skiing, reading, eating out, going to concerts, and playing games with friends and family
- Things that I’ve learned to do during quarantine: gardening and knitting
- Random facts – born in Philippines and lived in England and Germany for a combined 8 years due to mom
Your career as a Biomarker Oncology Specialist is quite different from your role as a Recruiter at Games For Love. Why did you decide to go these two routes?
I view myself as a connector. I have a passion for connecting people with opportunities or resources, which is why I’m drawn to recruiting. I also find fulfillment in knowing that the work I’m doing is helping people and making a productive difference in the world around me.
Even though my role as a Biomarker Oncology Specialist is different from a role as a Recruiter, both positions provide me with an opportunity to make a worthwhile impact in people’s lives.